Thursday, April 29, 2010

Chip's lunch: April 30, 2010

Happy Friday! This Friday lunch has tons of fruits and veggies, so I decided to add in a special treat. Teddy Grahams have been a Chip favorite for years. We never buy them, and I'm not really sure why. But I picked some up the other day and Chip had a huge smile on his face when I pulled them out of the grocery bag.

In other news, Roxie went back home to her family today. She was SO excited to see her dad when he arrived. She was jumping all over him, which I have absolutely never seen her do. It was adorable. And our little Heidi went to her forever home tonight. Her family is super excited about adopting her, and they are wonderful people. And how could they resist this face?



Cal is mystified as to where his buddies have gone, and he's been curled up on the couch in a little ball all evening.



And lunch. I squeezed a little bit of lemon juice onto the apple because it started to turn brown as soon as I cut it.



Sandwich on local whole wheat bread with roasted portobello, Cheddar, organic spring mix, and spices, watermelon, Teddy Grahams, banana, and an organic Rainier apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment