Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Chip's lunch: June 23, 2010

I am so glad I decided to subscribe to Clean Eating Magazine. There are lots of great ideas in it, and though they're not all vegetarian, they can often be tweaked. This recipe was full of flavor, and even Chip liked it! He's not too big on carrots (though he has come a LONG way from his days of removing even a molecule of carrot from his foods) and he hates vinegar, but the asparagus primavera got great reviews from him.




Whole wheat rollups with Boca black bean burger, organic spinach, CSA lettuce, organic red pepper, salsa, and local Cheddar jack cheese, pretzels, natural peanut butter, organic Sultana golden raisins, organic fair trade milk chocolate with hazelnuts, asparagus primavera with organic quinoa (asparagus, organic corn, CSA peas, organic carrot), and watermelon.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is fabulous! I started packing my hubs lunch in a bento buddy because you inspired me so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope your husband enjoys the lunches. I know that Chip appreciates them very much, and he's told me many times that when he opens his lunchbox, it's like getting a hug from me. What a dork...but I'll keep him!

    ReplyDelete