Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Chip's lunch: September 24, 2010

Chip and I got a Fudha for Basil, a new Thai restaurant in town. My parents took me in May when they were here visiting, and the experience was unfortunate. We decided to give it a second chance, and while the food was great, the service was still a mess. But...at least we've got delicious leftovers!



CSA Golden Delicious Apple, homemade vegan pumpkin bread, organic Sultana golden raisins, organic macadamias, banana, and leftover tofu and rice with vegetables in brown sauce.

1 comment:

  1. I'm absolutely terrible about posting, but I LOVE your blog! I check it almost every day. I was a vegetarian for 7 years before I went off of it, and though I am not planning to go back completely, I still prefer vegetarian meals over ones with meat, so I love the ideas you have, esp when it comes to sandwiches and recipes with tofu. Anyway, thought I'd come out of lurking and say hi and thanks for the entertainment :)

    Oh and I love reading about your greyhound rescues. My husband and I adopted two Italian Greyhound mixes from a rescue that got them from a puppy mill.

    ReplyDelete